Realise Energy Services will assist you to maximise the availability of your wind turbine and can provide you with the monitoring, repair, maintenance and support you need to ensure you maximise your return on investment.
Let us monitor the performance of your asset to give you peace-of-mind that your turbine is operating reliably. Quarterly and annual turbine performance reporting.
Service & Maintenance
Our speciality is mid-wind turbine operation, maintenance and service support, particularly Vestas or Vestas-derived turbine brands such as RRB and ACSA (based on the original Vestas design). We are happy to consider sites with remote or difficult site access.
We offer four main types of service and maintenance contract, all of which include comprehensive monitoring and 24/7 unscheduled maintenance response cover:
- Standard -Yearly fee covers the scheduled annual service work carried out in line with manufacturer’s service protocols.
- Standard+ – Yearly fee covers the scheduled annual service work carried out in line with manufacturer’s service protocols and all oils, consumables, wear parts and associated travel costs.
- Premium – Yearly fee covers the scheduled annual service work carried out in line with manufacturer’s service protocols and all oils, consumables, wear parts, associated travel costs, unscheduled maintenance and all parts up to a given value.
- All Inclusive – Yearly fee covers all servicing, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance costs and all replacement parts, no matter how large or small. Compensated 48 hour service level agreement and annual availability guarantee.
The most common platforms we support are:
- V17/V19 (50-100kW)
- V27/V29 (225kW)
- V39/V47 (500kW)
- V52 (850kW)
- V66 (1.5 – 1.6MW)
We also support other mid wind turbines, e.g. Nordtank, WES, WTN, Pioneer Wincon, Micon, Bonus and ATB.
Additional Services and Equipment
- Turbine inspections and performance reporting
- Blade inspection, maintenance and repair
- Tower fall arrest and latchway inspections, supply and installation
- Oil sampling and analysis
- Turbine decommissioning and repowering
- Turbine and blade cleaning
- Aviation lights
- Shadow flicker control
- Health and safety inspections and testing
- Electrical balance of plant servicing
- Site maintenance – drains, tracks, crane pads, fencing, etc.
- CCTV and onsite security provision
Lifetime Operational Services
Working with approved partners, we can provide wind turbine owners with advice and support on any of the following:
- Management of FiT account with Ofgem including submission of meter readings
- Turbine performance reporting
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) or government export contract negotiation (often annual)
- Insurance options and re-negotiation
- Extended warranty provision
- On-going management of planning conditions and reporting to councils